Pitt Athletics is currently seeking a qualified Assistant Director of Marketing, Digital candidate to join the Marketing team.
This position will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the marketing plan development and implementation, sponsor activation, and game presentation for assigned sports.
- Working closely with external team to help create and execute digital advertising strategies to maximize revenue generation and ticket sales efforts across all sports.
- Oversight of Pitt Team Store marketing initiatives.
- Management and coordination of the email marketing workflow across the external team
- Assisting in game-day fan experience at football and men's basketball.
This position will collaborate with internal and external units to help reach established goals throughout the year, including the post-production and creative teams, the Panthers Ticket Office and Learfield Amplify, the merchandising team, and the Athletics Marketing team.As with all members of the Athletics Marketing team, the Assistant Director of Marketing, Digital will also spend part of his/her time in support of game day marketing efforts, promotion design, brainstorming, and assisting as needed with special marketing initiatives.
Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of related work experience.
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity. EOE, including disability/vets.
The University of Pittsburgh requires all Pitt constituents (employees and students) on all campuses to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Visit coronavirus.pitt.edu to learn more about this requirement.
Assignment Category Full-time regular Job Classification Staff.Athletics.II Campus Pittsburgh Minimum Education Level Required Baccalaureate Minimum Experience Level Required 2-3 years experience Work Schedule Varies Relocation Offered TBD Based Upon Qualifications Visa Sponsorship Provided Yes Background Check No Child Protection Clearances For position finalists, employment with the University will require successful completion of a background check Required Documents The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks are required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance. Optional Documents Resume, Cover Letter