Compensation is based on Experience and current relationships.
Omega National Insurance Agency is looking for an experienced Title Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively Close: The most important responsibility of the BDM is to close new clients weekly. This is the number one KPI, and paramount to any other metric as we have BDMs who have vast networks, BNI relationships, and professional organizations that allow them to meet monthly quotas without strong focus on any other metric.
• Phone Time: Second to closing, the essential responsibility is to call both new (inbound) and pipeline lines with a heavy emphasis on call-time and contact rates. A typical BDM is expected to have at least three-hours of talk time a day to support daily work effort. • Articulately Present: Confidently speak with prospects over the phone and through online presentations, daily. From Day 1, a BDM must be comfortable speaking with all types of prospects, from cold-calling a brand-new prospect, to taking over a long-standing, decade-old account.
• Stay Organized: Use our CRM to accurately manage contacts and callbacks, ensuring that digital notes and dispositions are properly entered. • Manage and Market Vertical Industry (Post-Training): Build industry specific audiences, attend conventions/workshops, join Facebook groups, become engrained in the vertical industry, etc.
• Two years of sales experience with Internet Marketing products and/or New Business Development.
• Proficiency in Digital Marketing including social media and internet marketing for businesses with an emphasis on Google My Business and Facebook including Google Ads and other paid search avenues.
• Strong computer and organizational skills. • Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology preferred.
Omega National Title Agency is a forward-thinking company that prides itself with staying ahead of the industry. All branches are ALTA certified which means we comply with CFPB and Data Call requirements. We maintain a standard operating platform to ensure consistent and efficient operations. We provide regular training workshops for Realtors and Mortgage Brokers at no cost. Through our cutting-edge technology, we provide closing apps for buyers and sellers. We maintain attorney's on staff to assist you with legal matters.
Due to our large volume of closings over the years, and a staff that has over 75 years combined experience, our licensed title agents have worked on every possible type of transaction and thoroughly understand how to solve title issues that may arise prior to closing.
Unlike smaller title companies, Omega National Title Agency has the diversity and financial strength to excel in any market.
From contract to closing our concern for our customer's needs comes first. We offer years of experience in all types of financed, cash-based, residential and commercial transactions and we welcome the opportunity to provide you with the service you expect and deserve.