· Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
· Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
· Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
· Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
What you will do
The Manager, Brand Marketing is the brand expert who sets strategic direction and ensures execution for portfolio growth through development and execution of marketing campaigns and strategies, portfolio development, internal and external education strategies, and European customer engagement campaigns.
· In alignment with global strategy, set annual and long-range brand/indications strategy to achieve required growth, profit and market share targets
· Create/distribute scalable assets, tools, marketing campaigns ("menu") and best practices which can be localized for maximum impact
· Identify education, brand experience and customer engagement opportunities for both internal and external audiences to increase brand perception and value in collaboration with Education Manager.
· Development of trust and strong relationships with LOCAL marketers, sales professionals, internal stakeholders, and key customers (KOL)
· In collaboration with the Divisional/Portfolio Marketing/Local Marketing teams, creation of Annual Marketing Plan and portfolio roadmap over 3-5 year horizon
· Work with country leadership to forecast demand develop relationships with supply chain partners
· Define and execute regional product life cycle including phase-in (launch) and phase-out (PLCM) of products
· Provide analysis of business performance, brand perception, and other drivers of future brand performance. Define mitigating actions to deliver on strategy.
· Partner with divisional resources to develop portfolio through new product development, line extensions, and M&A activity
· In partnership with Education Manager, identify internal training needs and create relevant content and training programs
· Create Pan European, scalable customer engagement events such as facility tours/events/congresses, hands-on opportunities, and medical education programs
· Manage branding, messaging, positioning, and pricing of assigned brands based on market, customer, and competitive insights
· Take the lead in developing KOL's for the brand
· With support from the Manager coordinate the HCP academy plans and execute in line with the power brand strategy
What you need
· Bachelor's degree required
· MBA preferred
· 8+ years of work experience required
· 5+ years medical device or marketing/sales experience preferred
· 2+ years of people management experience preferred
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
· Ability to be persuasive in the absence of organizational authority
· Must be able to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
What We Offer
· A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
· Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
· Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK