The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for integrated marketing communications and developing and delivering innovative programs with a focus on increasing global revenue. This role requires a digital mindset and the ability to develop and execute on marketing campaigns across multiple verticals and for multiple product lines.
The Product Marketing Manager will create media campaigns to drive revenue in all markets. The role will stay current with new online marketing tactics and will implement effective SEO and SEM campaigns accordingly as part of the overall marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for managing the marketing budget and negotiating vendor contracts.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our marketing, including product marketing, PPC, display ads, email campaigns, content marketing and advertising.
• Work with Director of Marketing to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Develop and monitor marketing budget.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Manage and mentor Digital Marketing Associate.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
• 10+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising required
• Experience in Ed-Tech highly desirable
• Experience with Pardot (Salesforce) required
• Experience with HTML and WordPress as well as deep experience marketing on LinkedIn and social media platforms required
• Some experience in project management required
• Experience with website building and optimization a plus
• Experience in ed-tech highly desirable
Knowledge & Skills
• Salesforce, Pardot, and Magento experience desired
• Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool and analyzing business intelligence reports
• Strong attention to detail and comfortable handling multiple ongoing programs with varying priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
• Experience with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, lead generation, and email marketing
• Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
• Good at problem-solving and communication
• Strong writing and presentational skills required
Telecommuting is allowed.
About Language Testing International, Inc.
Since 1992, Language Testing International (LTI), a Samsung company, has been a leader in language proficiency testing for more than 120 languages in over 60 countries. We are the exclusive licensee of ACTFL. Founded in 1967, ACTFL is a leader in the development of proficiency-based teaching and testing, with a membership of over 12,500 language educators and administrators. ACTFL members work collaboratively to strengthen and improve the teaching of foreign languages at all educational levels. To ensure the quality and validity of our tests, LTI strictly uses certified ACTFL testers and raters.