Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Marketing Roles - Medical EMEA
Marketing Specialist Iberia
Coordinates and manages local Iberia sales and marketing support activities for the Acute care segment of the Stryker Medical business. This includes Medical legacy products and the Physio control acute care segment. The role will report into the business unit director (BUD) of South Europe. Will assist the BUD in execution of key strategies for the region with respect to sales support. Additionally, will be the local marketing lead for trade shows, sales rep education, commercial excellence in local region, problem solving, tool development and projects as assigned.
·Provides support to Brand/marketing managers in the development and sales support of within local markets. Main lead for the product segment in market for marketing.
·Develops, drives, and supports central and local tactics, actions, and campaigns to drive business results
·Performs sales and marketing analysis, assists with trade shows, literature development, presentations, and publicity.
·Gathers internal and external market insights to share with stakeholders
·Supports trade shows and commercial excellence activities for the sales teams.
·Provides sales training, develops roadmaps, and supports new product launches
·Develops the Annual Marketing plan for Iberia
·Supports new product launches by aligning all the internal departments to make it happen.
·Takes on challenges and develops own ideas/solutions
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK