Are you passionate about creating digital content?
Bring your digital expertise to the table to inspire colleagues and partners to embrace innovation, consumer-first thinking, and iterative, smart execution!
Content Creation, Measurement and Innovation
• Develop digital content for social channels with a primary focus on YouTube • Apply a data driven approach to digital content innovation, creation and distribution and identify new content opportunities • Build “always on” content approach for digital channels • Drive content development and delivery for newly approved platforms and networks • Collaborate with our Social Media team to deliver metrics for content performance on social channels
Content Partnerships and Platforms
• Work with global, regional and BU teams to identify, incubate and grow partnerships • Collaborate with LEGO Social Studios to assess partnership / platform opportunities
Digital Paid Media strategy
• Act as key in-house tactical lead for our paid media agency and brand marketing teams • Support a holistic strategy across our paid digital media channels (kids, adults, shoppers and pre-school) • Lead our consumer search strategy in partnership with our agency
E-commerce Center of Excellence (ECOE)
• Build synergistic WoW with ECOE and connect to digital shopper efforts • Liaise with ECOE to build fully integrated WoW for below-the-line activations, including in-house measurement, reporting, and execution
• Support digital ecosystem planning across the Americas region • Assess channel relevance for digital tentpole executions • Gain better alignment on objectives across paid, owned and earned partners • Focus resources around key priorities and implement executional excellence • Better integrate and accelerate LEGO.com and LEGO Brand Retail support
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will support the Americas regional marketing team as well as brand marketers in the US, Canada and LATAM business units.
A meaningful role within the Americas Digital Marketing team, this position requires a digital native with deep functional expertise in digital content development, planning, digital commerce as well as a genuine passion for assessing and understanding new and emerging digital platforms.
Digital Marketing is a constantly evolving function within our business with a current focus on social media (paid + organic), influencer partnerships, content marketing + optimization, and holistic digital strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent experience • Minimum 3 years' experience in digital marketing, in-house or agency • Minimum of 3 years' experience with non-traditional marketing inclusive of experiential, social commerce, content marketing, or digital integration • Experience working with cross functional teams in the areas of e-commerce and digital retailer development • Passion for digital marketing, including content creation, new platform assessment, paid media & innovation • Proven track record of motivating change and delivering results in a fast paced environment • Experience executing holistic digital marketing plans against aggressive business plans • Ability to cultivate advocacy and support for new ways of working • Internal and external partner management experience • Ability to think consumer-first and knowing how to utilize both creatives and data to drive initiatives • Passion for new technologies, platforms, trends, etc. • Thrives in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment with the ability to take initiative and effectively prioritize tasks • Global consumer packaged goods, toy, fashion, entertainment or retail experience preferred; US experience required • Experience with paid media and content creation within digital, agency experience preferred • Experience supporting digital commercial development and ecommerce with large customers like Amazon, Target and Walmart preferred • Real time marketing experience & working in youth audiences a plus! • English required, Spanish a plus
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About The LEGO Group
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”