The digital engagement intern will support the sweeping changes made possible by Rockwell's new digital experience platform deployment. This role will have an opportunity to work with the most advanced digital marketing software platforms, including Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics, have opportunities to plan, execute plans and collaborate with diverse teams throughout Rockwell. Possible opportunities for summer 2021 include:
* Assist the digital experience content manager with audits to determine content effectiveness, identify opportunities to improve and share insights with marketing teams
* Collaborate with global content owners to implement recommendations to increase traffic from organic search and improve site accessibility
* Support the digital experience team in developing on-boarding and training materials for new authors within the marketing communications community
* Use search engine optimization software to identify harmful backlinks, researches domains and creates disavow .txt file to submit to Google
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.75
- Permanently eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or design or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Collaborative and engaging personality who is eager to reach out and network with others.
- Experience with Adobe experience manager or Adobe analytics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Internal Number: R21-596
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.