Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. We've united under a common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. It's a lofty goal, but it's one we're committed to seeing through. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives - and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now.
Banner Health Medicare Advantage will launch a new Medicare Advantage plan in key areas throughout the state of Arizona, and has a unique opportunity to serve as a local health care delivery system that values whole person care, and truly integrated approach to care. In this highly visible position, you will have the opportunity to serve as a principal link between health plan activities and the community. You will serve as a change agent in the development of our go to market strategy.
The Marketing Analyst Coordinator will be responsible for tracking an trending marketing campaign dollars and success. A strong understanding of Medicare products and sales in addition to an analytics back ground will be a plus in this role.
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Banner Health Network (BHN) is an accountable care organization that joins Arizona's largest health care provider, Banner Health, and an extensive network of primary care and specialty physicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare solutions for Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. Through BHN, known nationally as an innovative leader in new health care models, insurance plans and physicians are coming together to work collaboratively to keep members in optimal health, while reducing costs.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides consistency and quality to all marketing collateral used by the Health Plan (HP), both in-line with the marketing criteria set by the Health Plan and the Centers for Medicaid / Medicare services (CMS) and the Arizona Healthcare Cost Containment System (AHCCCS). This position will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing artwork for all marketing materials and the HP web sites. This position will oversee the creative design and print process of all marketing materials and web marketing elements including HP's social media campaign development and management. This position will also be responsible for in-depth reporting of all member communications, success and opportunities. Responsible for the comprehensive maintenance of all marketing collateral, education within the health plan, analysis of current marketing efforts and strategies, graphic design, web design, and social media campaigns.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Works to strategize with various Health Plan departments to ensure maximize return on marketing materials, and maximum return on the Health Plan's marketing investments.
2. Interacts daily between various departments within the health plan to ensure accuracy and quality control of all HP product line marketing, materials, and member touches. Manages collateral from the Marketing Committee and an in-depth matrix calendar of HP member touches.
3. Serves as main web copywriter/content manager contact. Writes copy and develops content for UAHN Website which meets UAHN strategic planning objectives.
4. Works with assigned staff and web programmers to merge copy and content into chosen site architecture as a dynamic element of site concept.
5. Works with the assigned designer and web programmer. Prepares web projects for presentation/demonstration to key staff, and if approved makes arrangements for successful implementation. Ensures web copy and content is proofed and accurate prior to uploading to live sites.
6. Coordinates web content with promotional and marketing materials to ensure copy and content is current and supports/enhances overall strategic marketing plan. Creates and maintains copy style/graphic standards for each website property.
7. Measures and tracks the effectiveness of the websites with a view to continually improve functionality and increase traffic. Measures, tracks and reports website statistics as required. Stays current with web trends, tools and practices and shares knowledge with associates in a timely and productive manner.
8. Assists in selecting features and content targeted to marketing audiences. Maintains the Content Management System
9. This position is responsible for marketing the facility in the community. This position may also serve on various organizational-wide teams and projects. This position is responsible for the deployment of service excellence plans, coaching and training employees, assisting in the identification and coordination of process improvement areas and related efforts, and monitoring and reporting patient experience results at the facility level. Internal customers range from executive staff to point of service providers and volunteers. External customers include patients, family members, media representatives, and the community-at-large.
This position requires the skills, knowledge and abilities in healthcare services sales and marketing typically acquired over four or more years of related sales experience and education. The work requires a high degree of organization, the ability to manage time and resources effectively, and the self-starter ability to work independently to achieve goals. Effective negotiation, conflict management, customer service and interpersonal relations skills are necessary. The ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and through common computer software is required. Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Must have basic graphic design experience including proficiency in Adobe In Design, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Publisher. Strong attention to detail a must.
Bachelor's degree in the field of marketing or communications is preferred
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
DATE APPROVED 06/07/2015
Internal Number: R8829
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.