Marketing Coordinator for Eberhardt School of Business
Primary Purpose: Under the direction of the Associate Vice President of Marketing and Communication for the Office of Marketing and Communications and the Dean of Eberhardt School of Business (ESB), the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing communications and marketing programs to support the School's student recruitment and retention efforts, alumni and donor engagement, and fundraising, while highlighting the accomplishments of students, alumni, faculty, and staff to increase awareness and visibility of ESB and to strengthen its position in the regional and national market to become a highly sought-after school of business.
Essential Functions: As part of and in alignment with university-wide marketing and branding, the coordinator is embedded in the Eberhardt School of Business and is responsible for: 1. Working with the Marketing AVP, Enrollment Management, and Dean to create a comprehensive communications and marketing plan for ESB to increase undergraduate and graduate enrollment, alumni engagement and fundraising; ensures ESB plans are aligned with universitys marketing and branding strategies.
2. Collaborates with the Dean and Deans designee, senior leaders, faculty and staff to execute the universitys and ESBs marketing plan, which can include, but is not limited to: ESB Internal communications such as newsletter, blog, deans communication, intranet pages, videos, letters, faculty and staff accomplishments and recognitions, speeches and remarks. External communications such as social media, web pages, blog, videos, testimonials, magazine, newsletter, brochures, ads, postcards and other print and digital collateral, and special events, including university calendar, updating/creating deans speeches and power point presentations. New program launches: required marketing strategy and plan for start-up phase and long-term retention to include assisting with webinars, creating collateral, placing ads, assisting with digital marketing campaigns. Helps organize, promote and attends events, takes photos, posts photos and stories on social media and web pages. Orders/manages ESB marketing promotional items inventory. Maintain/manage/prepare information for use on video display monitors throughout ESB.
3. Managing writing and content creation projects from conception to completion, including research, information gathering, content development, review, editing, proofreading, and follow-through to final production.
4. Works with ESB dean and/or deans designee to prioritize daily work and keeps manager (Marketing Director) informed; attends weekly meeting with Office of Marketing and Communications Marketing Director to review work plan and progress and to ensure communications and messaging are consistent with the universitys brand.
5. Oversees ESB website and social media channels messaging ensuring they are aligned with universitys brand and guidelines for content and design; follows university guidelines for maintaining and updating messaging, content, design, photography/videography and following ADA accessibility guidelines, and uses analytics to track usage and usability for the purpose of highlighting ESB events and accomplishments.
6. Develops metrics and uses analytics and other measurement tools to track marketing progress; reports outcomes quarterly and refines/adjusts plan as needed.
7. In collaboration with the Marketing Director, Enrollment Management staff, and ESB budget manager, identifies when support is needed and recommends contracts with videographers, video producers, freelance writers, photographers and other creative professionals from Office of Marketing and Communications approved list of freelancers.
8. Shares and coordinates marketing plans with other units to leverage and share print and digital assets including content, photos, videos, faculty and staff experts and media opportunities. Cross promotes social media and website content.
9. Stays abreast of best practices in digital and social media, design, writing and multimedia content with peers, aspirants and other public and private universities, non-profits, organizations, and businesses.
10. Participates in marketing and ESB meetings as requested by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications or related field. Outstanding writing, editing, proofreading and presentation skills. Experience using social media channels (such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube) and developing content, videos and photos for social media.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in leveraging and maximizing CRM platforms (e.g. salesforce, slate) to drive prospect engagement and conversion, including integration of email campaign into broader marketing strategy Experience using keyword analytics tools such as SEMrush, SpyFu or Ahrefs Experience using Google Analytics, campaign platforms and other dashboards (such as Google Data Studio or Sprout Social) for campaign tracking and reporting Proven techniques in leveraging audience targeting strategies to drive enrollment/sales, including geotargeting, retargeting, like-audience profiling, etc. . Positive attitude, proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity, equity and inclusion Experience using Adobe and Microsoft environments including InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator Three (3) years of experience in marketing-communications.if we want this we should move to minimum quals
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires extended periods of sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motion while using computer keyboard and phone. Occasional standing, walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel: Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Work performed during standard business hours with the exception of special events, meetings, and other activities scheduled on evenings and/or weekends.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with experience, non-exempt
Background Check Statement: All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment are required to execute a release and authorization for a background screening.
University of the Pacific is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Drawing on its rich legacy as the oldest chartered university in California, Pacific is a student-focused, comprehensive educational institution that produces outstanding graduates prepared for personal and professional success. Our student body thrives in Pacific's small classes and dynamic cultural environment, while our distinguished alumni are transforming their communities every day.
University of the Pacific is a nationally ranked university with a long tradition of dedicated teaching, small class sizes, practical experience and vibrant residential life. The breathtaking main campus in Stockton, California is home to seven schools and colleges, with more than 80 majors and programs of study. Pacific also has the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento and the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Total university enrollment is nearly 7,000, with 3,757 undergraduates in an average class size of 19 and a student/faculty ratio of 14:1. Eighty-seven percent of students come from California, with 35 other states and 25 foreign countries also represented.
BACK TO TOP
ARF Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ARF has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ARF Career Center.