Under the direction of the Managing Director for Here Publishing and in coordination with the Managing Director for Here TV, the Director of Consumer Marketing is charged with acquiring new subscribers to the print magazines (Out, The Advocate, Plus) and to our newly launched over-the-top video app for Here TV, plus its incarnations on cable and other OTT services. The Director will strategize and execute on programs that meet subscription goals for these existing products and for any new ones.
- Directly manages consumer marketing efforts of Here TV, Out, The Advocate and Plus.
- Works as primary contact for third-party agents and consultants and directs their efforts.
- Creates and manages organic and paid social media campaigns that show profitable acquisition of new subscribers. Constantly analyzes cost-per-lead performance to ensure programs remain profitable.
- Collaborates with teams from editorial, events, circulation, Here TV production and operations to identify new strategies for the growth of subscriber bases.
- Assists with marketing programs on behalf of our advertising partners on as-needed basis to fulfill campaigns across digital media, social media, print, events, and broadcast.
- Oversees establishing partnerships between Here Media brands and other organizations. Maintains relationships that result in not only new subscriptions but also in publicity, exposure to target audiences, monetary gain, and other benefits that offset costs.