Evans Manufacturing, Inc., a nationally known manufacturer and supplier of promotional advertising products, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Account Manager for immediate employment in our Pacific Northwest territory. Key responsibilities include calling on established major accounts, cold calling, and increasing sales in a 9 state region. Creative idea generation, relationship building, and strategic calls are stressed over call quantity. Our ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the promotional advertising industry, excellent attention to detail, solid computer literacy, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision. This is a fulltime position with salary, expenses, bonus eligibility, and employee health, dental, and 401(k) benefits. RESPONSIBILITIES: • Manage and grow territory business with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel overnight. Overnight travel up to 75%.
- Prepare for and conduct sales meetings with distributor accounts.
- Assist in sales planning, sales forecasting, and strategic planning activities.
- Develop presentations based on quarterly sales and marketing strategy.
- Attend regional and national tradeshows as required.
- Cold calling on established promotional advertising distributors.
- A myriad of other challenging and interesting sales growth projects.
Evans offers good pay and top benefits, including a 401k with a Company match. Qualified candidates, please email your professional cover letter, salary history and requirements, and an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org