| The Sr. Director, Marketing - Lenvima is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational plans that optimize sales, patient share and revenue growth in the short and long term for Lenvima in the approved indications for RAI-DTC, aRCC and prelaunch/launch plans for uHCC (pending FDA approval). The incumbent is expected to identify key metrics for success and perform market assessments to identify opportunities and gaps to achieving goals and growth targets. This role encompasses direct line management of a team of marketing professionals (3-5) and an administrative assistant, including responsibility for performance management and personal development of direct reports. Cross-functional leadership of a team supporting implementation of commercial activities within the organization and serving as a member of the US Eisai Oncology Leadership team (E-OLT) is inclusive of this role. |
1. Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational plans that optimize sales, patient share and revenue growth in the short and long term for Lenvima in the approved indications for RAI-DTC and aRCC.
2. P&L responsibility for the brand; Manage strategic allocation of brand investments to meet financial targets, including net sales and net profits. Makes trade-off decisions and recommends priority activities and investment based on commercial value.
3. Develop pre-launch and launch marketing plans to support new indication in uHCC, pending FDA approval, resulting in launch excellence in appropriate patient uptake exceeding expectations.
4. Ensure continuous review of product and market performance, competitive intelligence, field force capacity and needs, market research to identify key growth opportunities and hurdles facing the brand; Lead development of appropriate action and contingency plans. Continuously look to identify process improvements and other efficiencies and leading implementation of identified improvements. Role model within the marketing team in driving innovation within the marketing plans and in executing tactics in compliance with company regulations and compliance guidelines.
5. Represent the brand with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure appropriate strategic direction is communicated to and executed by internal business partners and external agencies. Acts as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.
6. Lead cross-functional teams involving Marketing, Sales, Managed Markets, Legal, Medical, PR, agencies, actively soliciting team expertise and input in the development and execution of brand strategies. Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance to execute brand tactics successfully and identify innovative approaches to address unmet needs in the market.
7. Attract, recruit and retain diverse marketing talent within the marketing team. Responsible for performance management and personal development of direct reports.