- Design and execute all game day marketing plans for all home athletic events; Design, coordinate and manage in-game entertainment for all home athletic events including music, script writing and on-court/field promotions.
- Design and execute the corporate partnerships that generate in-kind revenues and/or cash for the department.
- Design, implement and execute all game promotions for all home athletic events to the student body, general public and greater Upstate region. The top priority is to be given for men's and women's basketball; however, selected contests in all sports will need this important support.
- To recruit and supervise volunteers, student workers/intern in their role with executing the overall promotions plan.
- To assist with the annual USC Upstate Spartans Golf Classic.
- Design and coordinate the effective use of bulletin board campaigns, local newspaper advertising, schedule cards and schedule posters.
- To coordinate all signage promoting home contests.
- Other duties as needed by Director of Athletics.
Advertised Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in sports marketing, advertising, sports management or other related fields and 1 year of experience in collegiate sports marketing or related field. Proof of a valid driver’s license, good driving record and successful background are required. Will travel to out of town meetings and conferences as required.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Internal Number: 42111
About The University of South Carolina
The University of South Carolina System is comprised of the state’s flagship university in Columbia (founded in 1801 and currently one of the top 50 “Best Colleges” according to U.S. News and World Report), three regional comprehensive universities (USC Aiken, USC Beaufort and USC Upstate), and Palmetto College consisting of four two-year campuses (USC Lancaster, USC Salkehatchie, USC Sumter, USC Union and Fort Jackson/Extended University). Together, the USC System institutions offer more than 450 degree programs on campus and online and are uniquely positioned to meet the state’s educational, cultural, health and research needs. The System employs nearly 14,000 people who work daily to improve the lives of students, fellow South Carolinians and the world. Our diverse engaged faculty and staff enjoy a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment.