WOWLINE, is searching for a National Sales Manager. The position is responsible for managing the company's multi line sales groups throughout the United States.
This involves, but is not limited to the following:
* Work with the sales groups to develop annual plans.
* Work with the marketing department to plan trade shows.
* Develop major distributor relationships.
* Work with the marketing and customer service departments to provide sales support for the multi line rep groups.
* Work with the Director of Business Development, COO and marketing department to assure that marketing efforts are synergistic with sales efforts.
*Communicate territory sales results on a regular basis and work with the multi line groups to adjust plans and strategies as results dictate.
The National sales manager will report to the Director of Business Development.
*Excellent sales, communication, managerial and organizational skills.
*Knowledge of the promotional products industry is a plus.
*A proven record of success as a sales executive, preferably within the promotional products industry.
*The ability to travel nationally approximately 25% of the year.
*To be considered, a candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of managerial sales experience. A completed four year bachelor's degree is required.
Additional Salary Information: The position is also eligible to participate in the company's bonus program.
WOWLine has been the one-stop shop for fun, promotional items for over 50 years. From Sunglasses and art supplies to toys and games for both kids and adults alike, WOWLine continues to be the top supplier for creating ideas and building successful promotions.