Direct Marketing/CRM/Database, Direct Marketing: Ecommerce
Ready to make a difference? This is an exciting time at Life Extension. We are in the midst of transforming our go to market strategy and are looking for the right individual to help us in this journey. This role is responsible for assisting in the strategy of new concepts across various customer life cycles, improving upon existing initiatives, and supporting tactics to help increase revenue and ROI.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and execute results driven direct marketing initiatives from concept to on-time, flawless distribution including objective setting, creative brief, project set-up, segmentation selection, proofing, approvals and post-mortem analysis
· Manage outside vendors, establishing timeline of all key tasks/ milestone deliverables in project management system and QA and delivery of both the mail and art files.
· Proactively monitor, analyze and interpret campaign and tactical performance of programs, present key takeaways for performance improvement using cost-benefit analysis illustrating a firm understanding of project’s feasibility, audience, ROI and overall plan objectives
· Align plans according to established Customer Lifecycle milestones and metrics, including Lead Gen/Acquisition, Conversion, Retention, Anti-Defection and Win Back
· Drawing on annual plan budget targets, recommend final plans and solicit management approval, inclusive of vetted costs and projected sales
· Recommend, develop and manage marketing testing using established metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness and success in driving key market objectives
· Act as Subject Matter Expert and thought leader, build collaborative cross functional relationships, communicate with both internal and extended partners; set up/lead meetings as needed to help deliver successful results
· Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships/ costs with the goal of optimizing ROI; ensure the annual plan is updated for assigned programs
· Manage inventory and devise plans for component re-printing and/ or discarding obsolete items
· Ensure that marketing programs have been communicated to other key partners and vetted net of potential overlap issues
· Regular onsite attendance is an essential function of this position
· Additional duties as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· 7+ years related work experience (with at least 5+ years in direct marketing environment)
· Accomplished marketer, adept with various marketing strategies and tactics for online and offline direct marketing
· Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and activities with positive attitude
· Excellent Communication and presentation skills
· Problem solving, analytical and creative skills
· Ability to lead cross-function interactions and relationships professionally on behalf of the marketing department
· Detail oriented with ability to think one step ahead
· Adept with both online and offline media and processes
· Proficient in print production, letter shop/ mailing services, data processing and mailing
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment while producing detailed work without sacrificing quality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to provide strategic input and function in a dynamic work environment
Additional Salary Information: Competitive base compensation plus full benefit package and bonus opportunity!
About Life Extension
Incorporated in 1980, Life Extension is a global authority on health, wellness and nutrition as well as a leading supplier of the most scientifically advanced health supplements on the market. It offers a full range of premium-quality vitamins, minerals, and hormones as well as unique, specially made formulas. Life Extension offers a dynamic environment with a primary focus on discovering and communicating lifesaving medical breakthroughs. Life Extension has earned a reputation for premier quality, exceptional service, sound research and a commitment to longer living.