We are looking for a professional who excels at brand management ,creating and executing high-energy events, developing and executing marketing and public relations strategy, managing several projects at once and delivering exceptional member service products and service.
The Emergency Medicine Residents’ Association (EMRA) is a non-profit association serving more than 15,000 emergency medicine physicians in training and is managed by the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).
1. Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, business or management or equivalent related experience
2. Five years of related work experience including experience in marketing and public relations, special events, advertising, and promotions
3. Established skills with Microsoft Office (Windows environment) and other software programs such as desktop publishing, graphics, databases, survey creation, and content management systems; experience with various web browser technologies; working knowledge of the Internet and its capabilities
4. Two years of project management/special event planning/ agency experience
5. Some travel required; must be able to work occasional nights and weekends Work with EPiServer or html is a plus.
About American College of Emergency Physicians
Voted one of the “Best Nonprofits to Work For - 2016" by The NonProfit Times, The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) is a national medical specialty society serving 37,000 members and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
We offer a competitive salary, paid insurance plans, retirement plan, flextime and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a tobacco-free environment. Visit our website at www.acep.org.