This role supports the regional institutional and financial-adviser sales teams in the EMEA region. The team is responsible for the adaptation of materials created by the firm's global marketing group, and the creation of bespoke materials for the EMEA region.
The Marketing Associate plays a key role in the small team, coordinating the creation and updates of new and existing materials. They must establish a strong relationship with the sales teams and a deep understanding of their needs. They must be focused, well organised and able to deliver multiple, complex projects on time, and to the highest quality.
The associate will lead projects through a well-defined content development process that involves close collaboration with the investment team, sales, executives and creative services. You must be fluent in Dutch to a native level and ensure the consistency and high quality of the translated content, paying particular attention to the firm's core messages.
· Develop a deep understanding of the sales team's needs and use existing content or deliver new content.
· Establish, build and maintain positive professional relationships with global marketing colleagues, executives and members of the investment and sales teams.
· Ensure the brand and message is appropriately represented internally and externally, in all languages, at all times.
· Coordinate, review, and improve external translations and provide direct translation where required.
· Learn and demonstrate the ability to articulate the company's history, culture and values.
· Work closely with legal and compliance to ensure that we remain compliant in all jurisdictions.
· Monitor all steps in the production cycle of a project, proactively push jobs forward to completion.
· Identify gaps in current processes and seek to actively improve current systems.
· Participate in global projects and initiatives as required.
· Initial experience in a regulated financial services marketing team.
· Previous financial services industry experience and preferably an understanding of financial theory.
· Fluency in Dutch to a native level with excellent written and editorial skills in English.
· Solid understanding of the investment industry and of institutional and/or intermediated sales.
· Solid understanding of the European regulatory environment.
· Ability to take initiative.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint desired.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency while preserving close attention to detail.
· Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills.
· Desire to work in a fast paced-dynamic environment and drive forward several projects at a time.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and a professional manner.
· Strong team player with openness to feedback and desire to collaborate.
· Experience managing projects and business processes.
· Demonstrated commercial acumen.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.